Wednesday, May 28, 2008
The day I had been looking forward to for a month is finally here!!!
In about 12 hours time, I will be going off to malaysia to visit my relatives.
Haha.
To some people, going to malaysia means nothing, but to me, it means that I can see my cousins and grandmother.
It had been 2 years since I last saw most of them.
Yeah!!! Will get to see all of them in this trip as one of my cousin is getting married!!!
Guess what? I have not even pack my bag yet. =X
Hopefully, I will remember to bring the stuff I am suppose to bring.
Sad that my younger brother cant go due to school as he change the most in 2 years.
Most of them wanted to see how he look like now.
Oh no! I forgot to take a picture of him to show them. Must remember to do it later.
This is interesting, I just found out that this is my 199th post.
Blah Blah Blah. Dont know what else to write. Time to sleep.
Bye people!!! See you guys next week. Miss me and I will miss you. =P
<$ who i really am $> ♥
4:20 AM