Friday, June 13, 2008
Yes!!!! The chances of us going back next week is about 90%. Ha ha. So happy about it. If we did not go this time, I think the next time we going back to Malaysia is next year. Its so long away from now. I really wanted to go back. Hopefully, I can. ^^ Mom says, if I want to go back, I need to work from this Friday to next Thursday. Dad says, if I want to go back, there must be sacrifices. The sacrifices are my time and freedom for this week and next.And I am willing to sacrifice them.I just realise something. When I saw and really wanted something, I will try to buy it, thinking of reasons why I should have it. However, after I own it, I regretted buying it. I am this kind of person. Ha ha. What a
contradicting person I am.
I really don't like to organise a outing. But seems like everyone also don't like to organise it as well. I hate to think about where to eat and where to meet. Sigh~ When 2 person quarrel, is the one who started to cry first, win? Sometimes, I really wondered. Is the one who cry really win the fight?
<$ who i really am $> ♥
1:43 AM