Monday, June 09, 2008
Yo. I am back! Think my recent blog is too long winded, very few people are willing to read it. Its OK. I just want to write about it in case I forgot about it later on. As you all know, I have a serious case of STM (short term memory).
My cousins from Malaysia had been asking whether I will be going back on the 21st June to celebrate Grandma's birthday. Even through I really want to go, whether am I going back really depends on my parents.
Due to the fact that we just went back last week, the chances of us going back to Malaysia on the 21st is probably zero. Hopefully I can convince my dad first. Wish me luck!!
Wanted to blog about something else, but I went to help my kor on how to play the Sims 2. Then, I forgot what I wanted to blog about. Sigh. My STM is so serious.
<$ who i really am $> ♥
2:10 AM