Saturday, July 26, 2008
End of second week of working life.
Finally, I got used to sleeping early and waking up early. Did not feel as tired as the first week.
People asked me how's working; I told them " SHAGGED" Guess I slacked too much.
Some people said I disappear. Did not online in msn at all. Haha. Because I too tired, dont have the strength to use computer.
This is my life for the past 2 weeks:
7am : Wake up and prepare.7.40am : Leave the house7.50am : Take MRT to Masling Station8.25am : Take Bus to workplace9am : Reach workplace and start working12.30pm : Have Lunch1.15pm : Start work again6pm onwards : End work7pm plus : Reach home and have dinner8pm plus : Bathe9pm to 11pm : Watch tv11pm : SleepHaha. Dont have the time to online. By 1030, I already feel like sleeping.
Working is interesting. I realised that newcomers that start work do practically everything. Washing of test tubes, filing worksheets, doing summary etc.
But at least time pass faster, day after day after day. This will be my life for the next 3 months.
Time flies, I am going to be 21 soon. But to me, 21st birthday is just another day for me. Nothing special. Working on that day too. Sigh. Did I tell you, my "boss" have the same birthday as me. Haha.
Its just another day.
<$ who i really am $> ♥
5:29 PM