Saturday, July 12, 2008
I can officially announce:
I have a job!
.
.
LOL. Did not really expect to get it. But I did. Went for the interview on thurday without telling most people, including my mom and brother. Did not want to give them high hope like last time. I wanted to confirm before announcing to them.
.
.
Starting work next Tuesday. Sigh. That is fast.
.
Start at 9am. Sigh. Need to wake up early.
.
End at 6pm. Sigh. Means I will reach home around 7pm. Miss my shows.
.
At woodlands industrial park E1. Sigh. Need to figure out how to get there.
.
Dress code is shoes and jeans. Sigh. No slippers for me.
.
Haha. It seem that I got so many negative views about this job. However! Its just the start, as long as I got used to it.
Cant help thinking this way, since I had been slacking since last year with the excuses of me helping my dad, although I really did.
.
.
Not to worry. I also have postive thinking about the job:
Why I start looking for job now? There are a lot of reasons. Its difficult to type it out. So next time you see me, then ask me. =X
<$ who i really am $> ♥
9:03 PM