Saturday, September 06, 2008
Yoz! I am back. Been Missing In Action for quite sometime. Everyday when I reach home, I rather spend time watching TV shows or resting than blog. Ha has. The only thing I use the computer for is to online in msn. However, very few people chat with me.
Had been working for 1 month and 2 weeks. Learn alot of new things that I did not really learn in school. Interesting. Make some friends as well. But we cant really talk when we are working, its ok. We still try to chat whenever we can. =X
I been thinking. My probation period is 3 months. Will I continue after 3 months or stop? I don't really know. My dad told me that if I cant take the work, then don't work. Think he is worry that I am too tired after work. I think the most important thing is that whether I am interested in the work. Tell you my decision the next time.
I really hope to hear some good news in 1 to 2 weeks time. Hope the certain someone tell me as soon as possible. Been waiting for the news for 2 months. Ha Ha. You know who you are.
Comics that I had ordered had no arrive yet. Angry. Waited for one month. How long more I have to wait?
Been waiting for so many things to happen. Sigh. The waiting process seem to be so long.
*Waiting*
<$ who i really am $> ♥
10:05 PM