Sunday, September 14, 2008
YOZ!!!!
Its finally here!!!
Yeah!!!
What's here? U guys must be thinking..
Its...
My 38 comics!!! Hahas.
Been waiting for 1 and half months.
However, I need to go all the way to Ang Mo Kio Tian Di to get them.
I was like " What the hell! How the hell can I get 38 books back from Ang Mo Kio to Tpy?"
But Thanks to dear Tess, she drive on the day when we meet for outing and brought me to Amk to get the comics. Thanks Tess! Hahas.
The sad thing is that they did not have book 31. I ask them then why call me when the comics is not complete. Sigh. Means I need to go all the way back to Amk just to get book 31. Damn it!
At least, my comics are here. Can cancel one of the wishlist. Yeah yeah yeah!
Hope that the other thing I had been waiting can have the answer soon.
<$ who i really am $> ♥
10:21 PM