Saturday, October 04, 2008
ELO!!!!
Been sometime since I last blog. Lots of things happen in the past 2 weeks. Hahas. I finally get to meet jingsi after so long. I am able to meet up with her cause my dear tess ask us for coffee at night. This is how it goes:I went online to ask her to send me some songs, but the first thing she say is: T: Hey! you are back! Want to go for coffee?Me: When?T: Now.Me: .... Anything.T: call Js too. So in the end we went to kallang starbucks. Tess drives. Wooots! Nice to have friends that drive and live near me. Wahahah. We chit chat till around 12am plus. Nice to have this kind of outing once in awhile.My cousins from malaysia came to visit us last sunday. Its kinda wasted as I need to work thus unable to really spend time with them. But I tried to make an effort to hav dinner with them at night and luckily there is public holiday on wednesday. Hence I am able to spend one whole day with them before they leave the next day. I wont really blog much about where we go and what we did. Because if I do so, I doubt I can really write everything out. Overall, I hope they have fun and hope they can come back soon.I wonder if we live in the same country, will we be as close as now? One of my cousin told me something, which I feel its quite true: We have to go and enjoy whenever we can while we are still young. Dont you agree?
<$ who i really am $> ♥
5:13 PM