Sunday, November 16, 2008
WEW!!!!
Been some time since I last blog. Wahaha. Guess I am too tired from work to online at all.
Tell you guys a BAD news, BAD news to me, GOOD news to you. Thats what I think. Comics connection at TPY had moved!!! Holy Shit! First is Tian Di, now comics connections. SAD!!!!
No more comics store in TPY anymore... Oh why!!! Why me!!! So now, if I wanted to buy comics the nearest place I can go is comics connection at bishan. DAMN!!!
Been clearing my room for the last 2 sundays. The only thing I can say is that I have alot of rubbish in my room. Not my comics k? hahas. I think the amount of stuff I threw can let me put another few hundred comics in their place... wahahas. The thing is that I am thinking whether I should throw away my poly lecture notes. Any advice anyone?
<$ who i really am $> ♥
7:12 PM