Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Today is the last day of 2008. Time really flies.
All I can say its that this year had been a fruitful year compare to 2007.
Why? One reason is enough : I found a job. Not a slacker anymore.
Haha.
Almost every year, I would been spending New Year Eve either at home or helping dad at work. This year wont be any different. I am spending it at home.
In less than 4 hours time, it will be 2009.
People will ask me what is my new year resolutions.
I can tell you now, " No resolutions "
What's the point of having resolution when I am not intending of
fulfilling it?
Going to spend my day tomorrow sleeping and surfing net.
Been some time since I last did tat for one whole day.
What a great start of the year. Alone. Haha.
Oh ya.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
<$ who i really am $> ♥
8:33 PM