Saturday, February 20, 2010
WOOTS!!!! Finally... I am blogging again... LOL! Been working and working. Nothing else to do.
BOOO WOOO! CNY is over in a blink of an eye. Although we pretty much did the same thing every year. But I kinda enjoy it. To me, it's a long break from work, as so i thought. In the end I sleep at 4am for Chu Xi and Chu Yi... Felt super tired. Sleep a lot for Chu Er and San. Still like the family gathering every year. But I lost in mahjong and blackjack! Damn... No luck in gambling this CNY.... =(
Before CNY, been going out with my cousin to shop for almost every weekend from the mid of Jan. Though I spend a lot, but it was fun^^!!!
Anyway, I change my cupboard!!!! Yeah!!! One of my wish came true... More space to put my comics.... Shall post some pics of the cupboard soon.. I think... Anyway, I bought one set of the comics I had been aiming to buy. One target strike off. A few more to go.
<$ who i really am $> ♥
6:46 PM