Tuesday, July 27, 2010
WOOTS! I am back. Been more than a month since I last blogged. Actually nothing much happen. Let me recalled....
June:
I cant seem to remember what I had done in June. June.... Rotting at home? Helping dad at work? Did I even meet up with anyone in June? Oops... I seriously cant recall. Think the only thing I remember is that my cousin from
Hainan came in June for visit.
July:
Lots of event happen in the month of July. Some major events are:
I went back to
Msia on the 2
nd to celebrate my
ahma birthday. It was a super big gathering. I had not seen some of my cousins for 2 years. So many changes since I last went back. Both good and bad. We came back on the 5
th.
After resting for 1 day, we went to Thailand on the 7
th.
Haha. You must be thinking that we are crazy to rush our holidays. No choice, as we need to bring our cousin from
Hainan to explore. She can only stay in Singapore till 22
th. Apparently she did enjoy herself there. Shopping, visit temples, eating all kinds of food. Came back on the 12
th.
On the 16
th, I went to
Penang with a small group of friends. Super interesting group.
Hahas. Kinda get to know some of them during the trip.
Quoted from
HW: " It was nice to take long walks from Gurney Drive back to the hotel. Rotting at Coffee Bean was nice too. A&W was superb and I love
Penang cus I could get free
wifi almost everywhere, even on buses!"
Although I was not as into
wifi as
HW.
hahas. She cant survive without it.
Had fun asking them "scenarios" questions that seems impossible. Took some
un-glam photos. Hopefully they wont upload them in
facebook. Playing "silent heart attack" was fun too, but too tiring. This game will cause people to go crazy. Talking to cards, pillow, themselves. Should have taken a picture or record the scene.
As we enjoyed ourselves, it was time to go. Came back on the 19
th.
As some of you people know, I did apply for a course in SIM. Apparently, after lots of obstacles, they accepted me. I will officially be a SIM student at end of August. Most of my friends had graduated this year and yet I am just going to start my life as a student. =)
That's what had been happening in
July. That's all for now. Time to play games!!! tata.
<$ who i really am $> ♥
1:35 AM